Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fees??

Damn dude.
That sucks that you can't go.
You're not the only one.
I have to pay my library fine, and that'll take a while considering I don't have any money.
I might not go anyways, though.
I don't have a date, nor do I have a dress, fishnets, jewelry, or an idea for how I'm going to do my hair, but I do have the shoes.
Mom's helping me plan this stuff because Travis isn't helping.
I want a back-up date, though.
Any chance you'd be chill with me, Jessica, if I were to ask Jade to be my back-up??
I could go for someone who will actually dance and have a grand ol' time at Prom instead of someone that will only want to sit and be a douche all night.


Jessica, you could totally help me and my mom out though =D
I need all the help I can get because I'm sooooo behind on the plans.


EVERYONE can help XD
I'll try to help Brookesany the best way I can.
Well, I can help with the money situation.
But that's about it.
And that'll only be when I get a job in a week and a half to two weeks.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com